Threon is a leading international consultancy firm that specializes in portfolio, program and project management services. Since 2001, we provide consulting, professional training and software applications to organizations in all sectors. We operate across Europe and have offices in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Our mission is to create value through projects. And in our view, that value is created through simplicity, agility and delivery. In order to strengthen their Board of Directors, Threon is currently looking for 2 non-executive directors, one of whom will equally take on the role of Chairperson of the Board of Directors.
- You have the necessary experience and knowledge to guide and direct the current and future steps of the organization in alignment with Threon’s mission, vision and strategic direction.
- You will serve as a sounding board for the management team and shareholders and will offer them a different perspective on issues such as company strategy, investments, internationalisation, human capital, etc.
- You will assist Threon in moving the business forward and will keep abreast of the latest developments in the field
- You have Board experience, either as a Board member and/or as Chairperson of a Board of Directors
- You have the ability to think strategically and adopt a helicopter perspective
- You have experience in one of the following areas
- Scale up organisations
- (international) growth, sales, marketing
- Eco-system with various partners
- You have in-depth knowledge of various business processes such as: finance, human capital management, organisational development, …
- You enjoy working in a stimulating, results-driven environment that favours a no-nonsense, people-centred approach
- You are able to think out-of-the-box and come up with innovative solutions.
- You have an open and inclusive style combined with the ability to probe and challenge in a constructive way.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and commitment
- You act with integrity and discretion
- The 2 non-executive directors will be appointed in June 2021 for a term of 4 years. Board meetings take place 4 times a year.
- Remuneration will consist of an annual fixed fee combined with an attendance fee for every attended Board meeting
Send your CV and a short letter of motivation to Veerle Van De Vijver, Partner Tavernier & Van De Vijver to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tavernier & Van De Vijver has been tasked with filling this position on an exclusive basis.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence, in accordance with the data protection law.